Analyzing Buy YouTube Subscribers’s list of the leading trending videos and leading Shorts of 2022, in addition to the Buy YouTube Subscribers Advertisements Leaderboard: 2022 year-end-wrap-up can teach content online marketers, material creators, and digital marketers some crucial lessons that they can apply in 2023.
However, it helps if you have a secret decoder ring to decipher why there are 3 lists– and why every one utilizes a different approach to come up with the rankings.
Buy YouTube Subscribers revealed its very first list of the 10 most-watched Buy YouTube Subscribers videos back in December 2010. Unfortunately, that list taught numerous marketers that “view count” was the only metric that mattered.
But, I got my secret decoder ring back in October 2012, when Buy YouTube Subscribers began adjusting the ranking of videos in Buy YouTube Subscribers search engine result to reward appealing videos that kept audiences seeing.
To put it simply, Buy YouTube Subscribers replaced “view count” with “watch time.”
This was a substantial shift, due to the fact that “watch time” provides you a sense of what material viewers actually see, rather than videos that they click on and then abandon.
In December 2012, Buy YouTube Subscribers moved from unveiling its 10 “most-watched” videos of the year to unveiling its “top trending videos,” based on time invested watching, sharing, commenting, taste, and other elements.
To put it simply, “see time” and “engagements” were now the metrics that mattered.
Today, Buy YouTube Subscribers’s algorithm benefits “audience satisfaction.”
In other words, Buy YouTube Subscribers does not take note of videos; it focuses on audiences.
So, rather than trying to make videos that’ll make an algorithm pleased, concentrate on making videos that make your audiences happy.
This brings us to Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of “trending videos” and “top Shorts” for 2022.
To discover crucial lessons that can be used in 2023, we require to recognize that Buy YouTube Subscribers’s discovery system uses both outright and relative watch time as signals when choosing audience engagement.
Eventually, Buy YouTube Subscribers desires both short and long videos to succeed, so relative watch time is more vital for short videos, and outright watch time is more crucial for longer videos.
Leading 7 Trending Videos Of 2022
1. “So Long Geeks” By Technoblade (6:32 long, 88.3 million Views, 10.2 million engagements)
In this moving homage, the daddy of cherished Minecraft creator Technoblade checks out a farewell letter from his kid.
The player lost his fight with cancer in June, however his legacy remains on Buy YouTube Subscribers.
2. “Enjoy The Uncensored Minute Will Smith Smacks Chris Rock On Phase At The Oscars, Drops F-bomb” By Guardian News (1:24 long, 104 million Views, and 1.8 million engagements)
It was the smack heard ’round the world: Academy Award winner Will Smith went off-script and slapped Chris Rock, live on-stage, at the film industry’s most prominent occasion.
3. “Hi, I’m Dream” By Dream (5:42 long, 48.5 million Views, and 4.7 million engagements)
Dream’s ingenuity within Minecraft has led him to end up being a leading creator with a devoted fanbase.
However no one knew what he looked like IRL, previously.
4.” Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lamar & 50 Cent Complete Pepsi Sb Lvi Halftime Program” By NFL (14:41 long, 146 million Views, and 3.5 million engagements)
Lose yourself in this epic Super Bowl halftime show loaded with a few of the most significant artists in hip-hop history: Dr. Dre, Snoop, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lama, and 50 Cent.
5. “I Built Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory!” By Mrbeast (17:01 long, 132 million Views, and 5.1 million engagements)
In a “Willy Wonka” influenced storage facility, MrBeast challenges candidates to traverse a chocolate river, climb up a candy wall, contend in confection-themed games, and delight in their sweetest dreams.
6. “Pranks Destroy Scam Callers- Glitterbomb Repayment” By Mark Rober (26:41 long, 55.9 million Views, and 2.2 million engagements).
Engineer Mark Rober exacts spectacular revenge on a rip-off call center in the most recent version of his glitterbomb series.
7. “Being Not Straight” By Jaiden Animations (15:22 long, 17.8 million Views, and 1.7 million engagements)
In this coming-out video, Jaiden Animations portrays a personal journey from adolescence to the adult years, sharing how they discovered their sexual identity along the method.
Top 7 Shorts Of 2022
1. “Scuba Diver Cracks Egg At 45 Feet Deep #Shorts” By Shangerdanger (0:56 long, 251 million Views, and 12.3 million engagements)
The ocean flooring is a mystical location. It has plenty of unknown sea creatures, weird plants, and … chicken eggs ?!
Join Shangerdanger as he cracks up the web and dives egg-first into the blue depths.
2. “Sarah Trust Obstacles” By Hingaflips (0:31 long, 142 million Views, and 6.5 million engagements)
Much better than parkour? This is Trampwall: a legendary sport where acrobats levitate and leap off a wall, onto a trampoline, to pull off mind-blowing aerial stunts.
3. “Come With Me To Shave My Fluffy Pet Dog! #Doggrooming #Grooming #Goldendoodle” By Brodie That Dood (0:52 long, 108 million Views, and 6.8 million engagements)
For years, his long fluffy fur has made Brodie among the most iconic pet dogs on Buy YouTube Subscribers. So, the heartbreak was real when it was chosen that he required a close trim.
4. “Dave and Busters Bet Me 1000 Tickets I Could not Do This …” By Chris Ivan (0:59 long, 83.6 million Views, and 6.3 million engagements).
No one does fool shots like creator Chris Ivan. In this Brief, he attempts to land a plunger on a Dave & Buster’s indication.
The reward? 1,000 tickets … if he can pull it off.
5. “That Gap Between Your Safety Seat and Center Console” By Jay & Sharon (0:58 long, 182 million Views, and 6.4 million engagements)
We’ve all lost something in the dreadful gap between the safety seat and the center console.
In this comedic sketch, developers Jay & Sharon show us what’s actually going on down there.
6. “Invite To The Stomach #Shorts” By Adrian Happiness (0:34 long, 118 million Views, and 7.0 million engagements)
In this bite-sized spoof, witty developer Adrian Bliss brings to life all the characters attempting to gain entrance– and celebration in– his space-limited stomach.
7. “This Magic Technique Explained (America’s Got Skill)” By Zack D. Films (0:34 long, 97.4 million Views, and 5.6 million engagements).
How did he do it? The judges of “America’s Got Talent” were puzzled by this magic trick.
But not internet-sleuth Zack D., who unveils its smart trick.
Top 7 Buy YouTube Subscribers Advertisements Of 2022
Meanwhile, Buy YouTube Subscribers utilizes a totally different approach to determine the leading Buy YouTube Subscribers advertisement for its 2022 year-end wrap-up Leaderboard. This makes good sense.
The leading ads are typically the ones with the greatest budgets, which increase view counts, however not always engagements.
1. “Amazon’s Big Video game Commercial: Mind Reader” By Amazon (1:31 long, 69.7 million Views, and 25,700 engagements)
The creative company for this advertisement was Lucky Generals and the media agency was IPG– Rufus.
The ad’s description asks, “Is Alexa checking out minds a good concept? No. No, it is not.”
2. “Welcome To Clan Capital! Clash Of Clans New Update!” By Clash Of Clans (1:20 long, 52.9 million Views, and 212,000 engagements)
The creative agency was Psyop, and the media company was in-house.
The ad’s description says,
“Welcome to the supreme clan location! A place where you and your clan can construct and fight together! A location called CLAN CAPITAL!”
3. “Goal Of The Century X BTS|Yet To Come (Hyundai Ver.) Official Music Video” By Hyundaiworldwide (4:08 long, 40.5 million Views, and 886,000 engagements)
The ad’s description says,
“Our ‘Objective of the Century’ can’t be accomplished by one person alone, but we can attain it if we all join forces and unite.
Much like football gamers come together as a team to score goals, we intend to use the power of football to go forward together in pursuit of the greatest goal– ‘A united world for sustainability.'”
4. “Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return To Hogwarts|Official Trailer|HBO Max” By HBO Max (1:58 long, 27.3 million Views, and 739,000 engagements)
The innovative company was in-house, and the media firm was Hearts & Science.
The advertisement’s description states,
“Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts invites fans on a wonderful first-person journey through one of the most precious movie franchises of perpetuity as it reunites Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, and other prestigious cast members and filmmakers across all eight Harry Potter movies for the first time to commemorate the anniversary of the franchise’s first movie, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.”
5. “Introducing iPhone 14 Pro|Apple” by Apple (4:20 long, 23.8 million views, and 571,000 engagements)
The advertisement’s description asks, “What lies beyond a conventional smart device? Let’s discover. This is iPhone 14 Pro.”
6. All of Us Are Dead|Official Trailer|Netflix” by Netflix (2:35 long, 22.6 million views, and 518,000 engagements)
The innovative agency was The Refinery, and the media agency was internal. The advertisement’s description says,
“Everybody will die. There is no hope.” The school became a bloody battleground and our pals into worst opponents. Who will make it out alive?”
7. Sally’s Seashells (Extended)|Huge Game Commercial 2022″ by Squarespace (1:07 long, 21.6 million views, and 67,600 engagements)
The media agency was in-house. The ad’s description states,
“See whatever that Sally offers in this extended cut of our 2022 Big Game commercial. Starring Zendaya as Sally and told by andré 3000.”
Crucial Lesson That Online Marketers Can Apply In 2023
Looking back at Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of top trending videos, top Shorts, and leading ads for 2022, there is a meta-lesson that online marketers can learn: one size does not fit all.
Various metrics matter when determining various kinds of video, and various types of ads are better for various marketing objectives.
Or, as the British say, “There are horses for courses.”
Now, that’s a lesson that all of us can use in 2023, and beyond.
Included Image:/ SMM Panel